No matter what you encounter in any given moment––where do you strive to place your attention?
I serve those who strive to never lose sight of the big picture. And, with this perspective, become increasingly able to take healthy action in the face of anything.
Should we work together, we will play with those questions that help us humans expand our self-understanding.
Here’s a taste:
- What principle most determines the well-being of any person or institution?
- What is the purpose of life, and how does the universe work?
- How would I know a healthy person, or company, if I saw one?
- What practices are necessary to cultivate health?
- What should the sign say that hangs over the door of our organization, the sign we want every colleague to see every day?
To be sure, there are more questions where these came from. The best news is that none of them demands a right answer. They offer something much more important: an opportunity for you to deepen, to your last breath, your understanding of the big picture you never want to lose sight of.